The Basics of Buying Process
- Talk to us about your wants and needs in a new home. We will discuss what’s most important to you, and your options in today’s market.
- Meet with a lender to determine your purchasing power.
- Search through home listing databases, with the help of your real estate agent. Select a few homes to set up an appointment to view the homes.
- Once the home is selected, your agent will help you write a contractual offer to purchase the home.
- Allow us to negotiate price and terms of the contract on your behalf.
- Finalize any details with your mortgage lender
- Complete any home inspections, based on the timeline established in the contract.
- Engage a title company to investigate and clear the title to the home.
- Close on the home.
- Move in!
The first step is to contact our team so we can get to work for you. We will guide you every step of the way through the home buying process. We have an extensive and trustworthy network of lenders, inspectors, contractors and title lawyers ready to help your dream of home ownership come true. Let’s get started!